1. You are responsible for the children for the duration of the party, an adult is required to be present at all times.
2. 50% Payment is due to secure party date final 50% payment is to be paid on the date of the party wither via Cash or Card.
3. You may cancel the booking at any time before the party date. A cancellation charge of 50% taken via the booking form will be kept should you cancel within 14 days due to cover loss of earnings.
4. In the unlikely event that the Owner is unable to fulfil your booking due to circumstances beyond their control, the Owner’s liability is limited to the refund of all money paid.
5. Photos, we do take photographs at our events to create a digital photo album for you, we always ask verbal permission at the start of each party from the guests. Photographs occasionally get uploaded to our social media platforms but not without verbal consent from the child's parents. Please let us know if you rather us not take photos at your party. If you wish to have a photo removed please contact us and we will delete it, no questions asked.
6. Your contact details will be stored on an electronic storage and retrieval system which has been created for the exclusive use of the Owner for keeping in contact with you about your booking. This data will not be used by any third party without prior consent.
7. You have the right to request the removal of all personal data from the Owner’s systems at any time.
8. Character Disclaimer: The Party Noodles hold no rights to characters trademarked (TM) and/or copyrighted ©. Some Parties may be inspired by TV/Film but are born from the creative minds of The Party Noodles team. It is not our intention to violate any copyright laws, so we attempt to make our characters and stories different from internationally known, copyrighted characters using our own party plans and uniquely designed costumes.
9. Music Licencing: No PRS licence is required to provide music at private events such as birthday parties when: attendance of guests is by personal invitation only (except for staff, performers, etc.); when the function is held in a privately-booked room, not at that time open to the general public. If your function is being held at a hotel, restaurant or similar sort of venue, the venue themselves should already hold an appropriate licence that covers the entertainment.
10. All Equipment is owned by and remains the property of Mrs Nicola Cartwright (“Owner”).