1. Payment, Cancellation & Refunds:
Your deposit payment of 50% secures your party booking. All Deposits are non-refundable.
The final 50% payment (plus any extras) is due on the day of the party via cash or card payment.
If you wish to cancel your party, you must notify us as soon as possible, and we will try our best to organise another date with you.
A rescheduled party must be within three months of the party date.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the party will not be eligible for rescheduling.
Once the service has been provided, no refunds will be given.
In the unlikely event that the Owner cannot fulfil your booking due to circumstances beyond their control, the Owner's liability is limited to refunding all money paid.
If a performer feels unsafe during a party situation, they have a right to leave, and no refund will be given at any time.
2. Behaviour - You are responsible for the children for the duration of the party. An adult is required to be present at all times.
3. Photos - We take photographs at our events to create a digital photo album for you. We always ask for verbal permission at the start of each party from the guests. Photographs occasionally get uploaded to our social media platforms, but not without verbal consent from the child's parents. Please let us know if you rather us not take photos at your party. If you wish to remove a photo, please contact us, and we will delete it, no questions asked.
4. Data Protection - Your contact details will be stored on an electronic storage and retrieval system, which has been created for the Owner's exclusive use to keep in contact with you about your booking. Any third party will not use this data without prior consent.
You have the right to request the removal of all personal data from the Owner's systems at any time.
5. Character Disclaimer - The Party Noodles hold no rights to characters trademarked (TM) and/or copyrighted ©. Some Parties may be inspired by TV/Film but are born from the creative minds of The Party Noodles team. We do not intend to violate copyright laws, so we attempt to make our characters and stories different from internationally known, copyrighted characters using our own party plans and uniquely designed costumes.
6. Music Licencing - No PRS licence is required to provide music at private events such as birthday parties when: the attendance of guests is by personal invitation only (except for staff, performers, etc.); when the function is held in a privately-booked room, not at that time open to the general public. If your function is being held at a hotel, restaurant or similar venue, the venue should already have an appropriate licence covering the entertainment.
7. Equipment - All equipment is owned by and remains the property of Mrs Nicola Cartwright ("Owner").